Got a new ATIK 460EX and SX Filter wheel with LRGB and Ha.
In Neublosity 3:
- Pre-process with Bad Pixel Map and Flats LRGB
- Batch Align – Save each file- L R G B
- Batch resize R G B to 1.5 (for L 2×2/RGB 3×3)
- Batch align – just save files R G B
- Image – RGB Colour Synthesis – just resized and aligned R G B
- Batch align L and RGB – just save files
- Convert the 2 files to TIFF
In Photoshop CC:
- Open RGB file
- Enhance levels and curves
- Add L as layer on top of RGB
- Process L layer levels and curves
- Set blend mode to Luminosity
- Flatten and final process.